Saturday, March 29, 2014

Incredible Generosity

Hi all.  I had an amazing experience that I want to share with you.  Today I went to a drum swap meet at Studio West in Rancho Bernardo.  My intention was to find some percussion instruments to use in the Memory Center Day Program. Our clients had requested that we get drums. 

At the first booth I found a tambourine. It was only $5 and, as I was about to pay for it, the seller (Jon Oren) donated it to the AltaGolden Memory Center. The next booth, iTAP Live, had small drums for sale and they ended up donating 5 drums!!! I am overwhelmed by the kindness of these incredible people. Just this last week our clients expressed that they wanted drums and our wonderful community has provided us with these beautiful instruments. I can't thank you enough for your tremendous generosity. I encourage all of you to visit Jon Oren on Facebook and visit iTAP Live (itaplive.com - Nancy and Olivia). Nancy and Olivia do drumming and tap dancing. Please connect with all of these great folks.

And thank you to our wonderful community for the incredible generosity.  Our Adult Day Program continues to grow and be enhanced by all that you do.  Here is a pic of our beautiful new instruments.

No comments:

Post a Comment